Wednesday 25 November 2015

2pac on why I shine

2pac the realest for saying this.

Posted by Complex on Friday, 23 October 2015





I can't explain Why I shine and no-one else shines, everybody shines in different things
and a lot of things I can't do
I can't play basketball like every other black person in america

but I can act
I know how to go to that true spot in myself cos I'm there every day

I can be me. I can be whoever, because I'm true to me.
I can go to neutral easily
A lot of people - black white mexican young old fat skinny have a problem being true to theyself
The have a problem looking into the mirror and looking directly into their own souls

The reason I sell 6 million records, the reason I can go to jail and come out without a scratch, the reason I can walk around the reason I am who I am today is because

I can look directly into my face and find my soul.

It's there.
It's not sold,
I didn't sell it.
It's still within me
I still feel it
My heart is still connected to my body

Any character
I'mo bring that intensity
That truth that honesty to it
cos I have to repay
for the blessing, from black Jesus, from god
I have to pay for that
by shining

If he give you the voltage, and you waste it - that's the curse

He gave me the voltage - I'mo shine
it's not mine, it's from God
Not that it's so special that nobody got it, but
cos all of our gifts and blessings
and our strengths and our weaknesses
come from God, come from Black Jesus
Whoever, comes from within you
know what I mean? so
it's not really tricky
everybody can do it if they can go to that spot
I guess all the things that happened in my life mean I can go there easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment